Looking for one person (male or female) to share my spacious 3 level townhouse in Bridgeland. I am a 27 year old female professional who works for an oil and gas company downtown. I live a fairly active & busy lifestyle and am looking for a reliable, tidy and easy going roommate. I also have an adorable boxer/bulldog named Oscar so you must be okay with dogs - he is hard not to love!
Rent is inclusive of ALL COSTS including all utilities (cable, internet, heat, electricity, alarm system etc.).
Beautiful townhouse in the heart of Bridgeland
- As new, fully furnished space with dual master bedrooms
- Private master bedroom and attached bathroom for yourself (yours to furnish)
- Luxury style home with beautiful amenities (engineered hardwood, gas range stove, quartz counter tops etc.)
- Attached garage (shared with myself)
- In-suite laundry
- Rooftop patio shared with other residents in 18 unit complex
- 5-min walk to c-train and downtown
- Great view of downtown from patio
The townhouse is fully furnished except for your own master bedroom with ensuite which is all yours to furnish! The location is unbeatable and steps away from trendy bars, restaurants, parks and bike paths! Downtown is just a few minutes away and the c-train is steps away. Directly across from the townhouse is the new bridge entering into East Village.
Large master bedroom includes your own attached ensuite with a spacious rain shower and lots of counter space. Also included is a two car attached tandem garage to be shared with myself. Second level is a shared living space with a beautiful galley style kitchen, dining area large enough to seat 8 guests, half bathroom and a large living room. Large balcony is located off the living room with a bbq and patio furniture for lounging. Washer/dryer is in between the bedrooms on the top floor. The home was just built in 2014 and has all the amenities of a luxury home including quartz countertops, engineered hardwood floors, a gas range stove and lots of room for your own free space.
Looking forward to hearing from you!