I have ONE room in a two-room secondary suite available for the right person – you would share with a male international Concordia student who works hard and studies hard.
If you lead a quiet, clean, drama-free lifestyle, are a non-smoker and get along well with others, then you are just what I am looking for. This is a great location for Concordia University students and also folks working in Fort Saskatchewan or Sherwood Park too due to the accessibility to Yellowhead Trail. – see below for approximate walk/transit/drive times.
Students from out-of-town for a short course/program will be considered.
Single occupancy only, NO COUPLES.
Strictly non-smoking residence (inside and outside); no partiers; no addictions.
Residence is conveniently located in the quiet neighborhood of Newton, with many grocery stores and amenities within easy reach.
City transit - bus stop is ½ a block away:
• Approx. 30 minutes to U of A
• Approx. 20 minutes to downtown
• 20 minutes to NAIT North (117 Ave & 106 St)
• Walk to Concordia College (20 to 30 minutes)
• Easy access to Yellowhead Trail, 118 and 111 Avenues, Wayne Gretzky
• 10 – 15 minutes to Sherwood Park depending on your destination
• 30 minutes to Fort Saskatchewan; 30 minutes to West Edmonton Mall
Room is furnished with a double bed, dresser, and other furnishings. There is a small desk for your use.
Furnished shared areas are kitchen, bathroom, living room, dining area, and hallways.
Laundry is shared.