DON’T MISS OUT ON A SUPER CLEAN APT.
Prof/Std-Grant Mac, Concordia, UoA, NAIT, NorQuest
Adults, non-smoking and no pets
Super Quiet, Conveniently located – Ideal for commuters Right at the new Ice District
Located in the heart of Edmonton downtown.
Just steps to the new Rogers Arena, local restaurants, downtown YMCA, library, the City Center, 2 minutes to LRT station, Grant Mac and all other amenities in downtown.
Enjoy Edmonton's Downtown Farmer's Market Saturdays from May to Oct right out your front door.
Walking distance to Grant MacEwan
Bus route is directly to Concordia University
LRT to University and NAIT
Easily accessible to NorQuest College, CDI College, Reeves College
In a well-managed 9 unit apartment building.
- MODERN, FULLY RENOVATED from top-down
- Bright and large window with lots of sunshine in the living room, lots of storage space-linen and pantry
- Renovation includes: - New paint, drapes, flooring-laminated and linoleum,
- Kitchen - brand new appliances including: fridge, stove and hood fans, new sinks with new faucets, cabinets with new linings, counter tops, lightnings,
- Bathroom - new vanity, shower/tub, toilets and exhaust fan.
- Bedroom, den and living room – new closets, lightnings and dark out curtains
Building Features - Energized and private outdoor parking
- Well-kept, modern common laundry facilities
If interested please call/text 587-334-3608