Cozy home to share in downtown <3 oversea students :) (FULLY furnished!)
[LOCATION: 2 blocks away from Grant MacEwan University, 3 blocks away from Norquest College, 2 blocks away from the LRT stations, 1 block away from the major bus stops. Save-on-Food is next to the building, many restaurants are around for food choices, etc. ]
HIGH LIGHTS: International students, Gay/Gay-friendly
Are you picturing yourself sip your first-morning coffee bathing in the warm sunshine on a large balcony with the downtown view and enjoy the warmth inside of the room by the fireplace meantime admiring the tranquility of the night? If yes, you may want to come to see my Califonia style 2 bedrooms+2 bathrooms home in the best neighborhood of downtown that I'd love to share with you.
• Building is well maintained, clean, and quiet
• Neighbours are mature, respectful, and friendly
• Spacious space with separate full bathroom in your own suites
• Newly renovated room that is fully furnished with styles
• Engineering hardwood floor for better sound proofing and healthy living condition
• In-suite laundry(washer and dryer), central Air conditioner, fireplace, and additional storage rooms
• small gym, meeting room, and guest room are built in the building
• WATER, HEAT, POWER, 60MIBTS/S INTERNET WITH UNLIMITED USAGE, CLEANING SUPPLIES, TOILETRIES ARE ALL INCLUDED
• WHAT IS MORE: You will have your tv and tv box in your bedroom in case you want to have a movie night alone. Smart light so that you can control on your phone on and off. BBQ on the balcony if you are a fan of that in summer or winter.
Once I was an international student and this fact encourages me to have a roommate who can share a similar international student experience.We can provide support/help to each other!
As long as you are clean, respectful, and responsible, gay-friendly/gay, I welcome you text me or email me with a brief introduction of yourself to book a time so that I can show you what I can offer at my home!